“ Discover the colleges and
scholarship that are right for you. ”


International students are required to apply for either X1 (more than 180 days) or X2 (less than 180 days) visa prior to his/her departure of home country to legally stay in China during the study. Applicants are advised to come to the nearest Chinese Embassy or Consulate for the types of visa above.


X1 is issued to applicants who intend to study in China for more than 180 days.

X2 is issued to applicants who intend to study in China for less than 180 days.


  • Visa application form
  • Passport with 6-month remaining validity at least
  • 2 recent photos
  • Proof of legal stay or residence status
  • Original and copy of admission letter
  • Original and copy of visa application for study in China (JW201 or JW202)
  • Additional documents might be required depending on background/country of applicants.


Students holding X1 visa should apply for residence permit within 30 days after the entry to China.

If you have any other question about the process of visa application, please contact us.

Experience a different life? Make new friends? Challenge endless possibilities?
Come to China! Come to us! We’ll get you ready!